Table of Contents and Overview [PDF]
Course Schedule [PDF]
The Appraisal Writing Handbook
Using Residential Appraisal Report Forms: URAR, Form 2055, and the Market Conditions Form, 2nd ed.
Appraising Residential Properties, 4th ed.
The Appraisal of Real Estate, 14th ed.
To order books and other materials go to
Please contact the sponsoring chapter for information on fees applicable to chapter programs.
· HP-12C calculator. Note. Cellular phones, tablets, iPads, and other devices that connect to the Internet are NOT permitted during the exam.
· You must be familiar with calculator operation when the course begins. Answers to problems in course material are shown using the HP12C. Do not come to class expecting to be taught how to use a financial calculator.
· Free Review--Using a Financial Calculator; Formulas, Symbols, Math Review, and Sample Problems; and Financial Calculator Practice Exercises
· For additional help with the HP-12C calculator, take our online seminar, Using Your HP12C Financial Calculator
15 (including 1-hour exam)
To receive credit, participants must attend 100% of the program.
AI CE Credit for Designated Members, Candidates for Designation, and Practicing Affiliates
- Attend Only = 70 points
- Attend and Pass= 140 points
- Pass Exam Only = 125 points
Successful completion of Basic Appraisal Principles, Basic Appraisal Procedures, Residential Site Valuation and Cost Approach, Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approaches,and National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) Course, 15-Hour, or equivalent courses is required.
Students must sign a waiver at the beginning of the course stating that they have the prerequisites. If they do not, they will not hold the Appraisal Institute responsible and will not expect to receive special attention during the course.
Who Should Enroll
Beginning appraisers, real estate professionals, users of appraisal services, accountants
Click Here for State Approvals