• Table of Contents and Overview (PDF)
• Course Schedule (PDF)
• Residential Green Valuation Tools
• The Dictionary of Real Estate Appraisal, 5th ed.
• Appraising Residential Properties, 4th ed.
• An Introduction to Green Homes
• Valuation by Comparison: Residential Analysis and Logic
• The Appraisal of Real Estate, 14th ed.
To order books and other materials go to
Please contact the sponsoring chapter for information on fees applicable to chapter programs.
A financial calculator is required. The accepted model used in the course is the HP-12C. Note: Cellular phones, tablets, iPads, and other devices that connect to the Internet are NOT permitted during the exam.
8 (including 1-hour exam)
To receive credit, participants must attend 100% of the program.
AI CE Credit for Designated Members, Candidates for Designation, and Practicing Affiliates
• Attend Only = 75 points
• Attend and Pass= 125 points
Appraiser Participants: Must have taken Introduction to Green Buildings: Principles & Concepts course (OR An Introduction to Valuing Commercial Green Buildings seminar OR Valuation of Green Residential Properties seminar)
Nonappraiser Participants: Recommended prequisites include Introduction to Green Buildings: Principles & Concepts course (OR An Introduction to Valuing Commercial Green Buildings seminar OR Valuation of Green Residential Properties seminar)
Who Should Enroll
Appraisers, lenders, underwriters, public officials, architects, attorneys, property tax assessors, builders, AMCs
Click Here for State Approvals