• Table of Contents and Overview (PDF)
• Schedule (PDF)
• Real Estate Valuation in Global Markets
, 2nd ed.
• International Valuation Standards 2011
• The Appraisal of Real Estate, 14th ed.
To order books and other materials go to
Please contact the sponsoring chapter for information on fees applicable to chapter programs.
A financial calculator is required. The accepted model used in the course is the HP-12C. Note: Cellular phones, tablets, iPads, and other devices that connect to the Internet are NOT permitted during the exam.
AI CE Credit for Designated Members and Practicing Affiliates
• Attend Only = 200 points
• Attend and Pass = 250 points
• No prerequisites for certified general appraisers
• Appraisers who are not certified general and other professionals: Five years related real estate appraisal experience & understanding of real estate terminology; if less than five years' experience, successful completion of the International Equivalency Exam
• For more information, please see the FAQs
Who Should Enroll
• Licensed commercial appraisers living and working overseas who have at least 5 years of real estate appraisal experience and understanding of appraisal terminology who are seeking professional recognition
• General appraisers who do appraisal reviews, appraisal consulting, and appraisals overseas
• Financial analysts, bankers, realtors, government assessors, auditors, accountants, international finance CEOs
• Residential appraisers who have an understanding of derivation of capitalization and discount rates, DCF, highest & best use analysis, and project development costs
Click Here for State Approvals