Choose your path
-- select --
Resources for Accountants
Resources for Bankers
Resources for Homeowners
Resources for Attorneys
Find An Appraiser
0 Registrations in Cart
Select an Offering
Appraising Condos, Co-ops, and PUDs
September 25, 2018
* includes late fee
Woody R. Fincham, SRA, AI-RRS
Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS®
15201 Diamondback Drive, Suite 100
to check state approvals
Sponsor / Contact
Washington DC Metropolitan Area
Appraising condominiums, cooperatives, and PUDs requires a unique skill set different from appraising single-family houses. Attend this new seminar and obtain high-quality education
specific to those skills
. Take on your next condo, co-op or PUD assignment with confidence, diversify and see your valuation business grow!
In this comprehensive seminar, learn how to identify property through Legal Description and Parcel Identification Number (PIN); identify which four documents are needed from homeowner to make your appraisal assignment smoother; and find out what questions you must ask a building manager
concluding that your research is complete. Leave with a comprehensive list of questions to ask management companies that will help make your report as accurate as possible. Finally, discover what 12 factors you should use when choosing comparable sales for your subject property.
Upon completion of the seminar, participants should be able to:
• Understand Real Property Ownership and Interests, and recognize how and why they apply to appraising associations
• Analyze the valuation impact of Special Taxing Districts, Special Service Areas, and Business Improvement Districts upon association properties
• Identify, develop and apply appropriate scopes of work to three types of association living
• Develop specialized data collection strategies for condominiums, cooperatives, and PUDs in support of your appraisals
• Contrast condo-hotels from condominiums and learn exactly why appraisers must analyze them differently
• Evaluate several real-world appraisal case studies, including developing an opinion of market value specific to condominiums, cooperatives, and PUDs…you’ll be applying these tools to your everyday practice in no time!
Target Audience: This seminar’s in-depth treatment makes it ideal for residential appraisers, commercial appraisers, reviewers, underwriters, and Realtors.
Target Audience: Residential Appraisers, Commercial Appraisers, Review Appraisers, Underwriters, and Realtors
Up To 14 days prior to program start date, refund in full.
5 - 13 days prior to program start date, $50.00 cancellation fee.
Less than 5 days prior to program start date, forfeit of payment.
Up To 14 days prior to program start date, no transfer fee.
5 - 13 days prior to program start date, $25.00 transfer fee.
Less than 5 days prior to program start date, no transfer allowed.
Program materials can be downloaded by the student.
Class will be held at the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors office in Rockville, MD.
Registration begins at 8:00am. Seminar is from 8:30am-5pm with a one hour lunch (on your own).
Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors
15201 Diamondback Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
200 W. Madison, Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60606
888-7JOINAI (756-4624) |
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2017 Appraisal Institute. All rights reserved.