Choose your path
-- select --
Resources for Accountants
Resources for Bankers
Resources for Homeowners
Resources for Attorneys
Find An Appraiser
0 Registrations in Cart
Select an Offering
Residential & Commercial Trends Seminar
March 8, 2019
Local Area Topics
Holiday Valley Resort & Conference Center
6557 Holiday Valley Road
Sponsor / Contact
Western NY/Ontario Intl
This seminar is approved for 7-hours of CE with NYS and AI
Lead Instructor & Facilitator
Roger Pigeon, MAI, AI-GRS
Big Data and Emerging Technologies:
Presenter - Bill King, President/Chief Valuation Officer - Real Info, Inc.:
• Big Data - Part 1
• What is Big Data?
• Big Data in Use by GSE's.
• Big Data in Use by Appraisers: Turning Data into Knowledge
• Emerging Technologies - Part 2:
• Seven Important Emerging Technologies
• Emerging Technologies that will Effect Appraisal
• What do Emerging Technologies mean to us?
Flood Plains and Wetlands Part 2:
Presenter - Kristin Savard, PE:
• History of Wetlands Legislation and Regulations in NY State and the U.S.
• How to Identify Federal and State Wetlands
• Mapping Techniques
• What Investors and Developers should know about Acquiring and Developing Vacant Land
Requirements of a Court Ready Appraisal:
Presenters - Joel Kurtzhalts & Maura Seibold Esq.
Condominium Valuation:“Residential and Commercial condominium analysis and valuation issues under NYS Real Property tax law”
Presenter - Jeffrey E. Hennard, Senior Appraiser from GAR Associates
Up To 15 days prior to program start date, refund in full.
7 - 14 days prior to program start date, $50.00 cancellation fee.
Less than 7 days prior to program start date, forfeit of payment.
Up To 15 days prior to program start date, no transfer fee.
7 - 14 days prior to program start date, $25.00 transfer fee.
Less than 7 days prior to program start date, no transfer allowed.
Program materials will be picked up at the site.
200 W. Madison, Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60606
888-7JOINAI (756-4624) |
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2017 Appraisal Institute. All rights reserved.