Green appraisers are finding themselves in an elite group. Having the knowledge to produce a credible report on an unusual property type is what gives them a competitive edge. As new construction increases around the country, all residential appraisers will wish they were green appraisers who have information about high performance home features and know how to report it! By focusing specifically on the description of green and energy efficient residential properties, you will learn how to write more concisely, report facts more accurately, and produce a meaningful green report.
Are you looking for ways to write more concisely, report facts more accurately, and produce a meaningful green report? Attend the Residential Green Description Made Easy, a 4-hour seminar that focuses specifically on the description of green and energy efficient residential properties, to learn new techniques on “writing green.” And get yourself prepared for future diversification…maybe even a new path in your current career!
Appraisers, builders, lenders, Realtors, brokers and retrofit contractors will all benefit from this seminar. At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to identify:
• Terms relating to green buildings
• Green construction trends
• Six elements of green building
• Support documents needed for green buildings
• The more familiar National Ratings Programs
• An organized way to describe green using the Residential Green and Energy Efficient Addendum
• Ways to improve green data
• Ways to become more informed and competent