Green appraisers are finding themselves in an elite group. Having the knowledge to produce a credible report on an unusual property type is what gives them a competitive edge. As new construction increases around the country, all residential appraisers will wish they were green appraisers who have information about high-performance home features and know how to report it! By focusing specifically on the description of green and energy-efficient residential properties, you will learn how to write more concisely, report facts more accurately, and produce a meaningful green report.
Are you looking for ways to write more concisely, report facts more accurately, and produce a meaningful green report? Attend the Residential Green Description Made Easy, a four-hour seminar that focuses specifically on the description of green and energy efficient residential properties, to learn new techniques on “writing green.” And get yourself prepared for future diversification…maybe even a new path in your current career!
Appraisers, builders, lenders, Realtors, brokers and retrofit contractors will all benefit from this seminar.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants should be able to:
• Terms relating to green buildings
• Green construction trends
• Six elements of green building
• Support documents needed for green buildings
• The more familiar National Ratings Programs
• An organized way to describe green using the Residential Green and Energy Efficient Addendum
• Ways to improve green data
• Ways to become more informed and competent