Choose your path
You may think this seminar is a rehash of the Appraisal Institute's first Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) seminar, but it’s not!
Are you aware of the January 2013 changes?
Attend this seminar now and learn everything about avoiding “hardstop” errors, UAD callbacks, and “stips” due to non-compliance. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are tightening up on reports sent through the Uniform Collateral Data Portal, and starting in 2013 will no longer be passing through appraisal reports that formerly were allowed.
Consequently, lenders and their agents are stepping up their enforcement of the UAD and nonUAD rules. (If you don’t understand the definition of a “hardstop” or “rules” you really need to attend this seminar.)
Take the time now to learn how to avoid non-compliant UAD reports…new work will go to appraisers who understand the rules and can provide a higher level of client satisfaction and goodwill!
Upon completion of the seminar, participants should be able to:
• Understand how the UCDP acts as a gate-keeper by checking appraisal reports for UAD compliance.
• Understand what “hardstops” are and how to avoid them.
• Identify current “hardstops” and how to stay abreast of UAD-“hardstop” changes.
• Understand what additional “hardstops” beyond the current UAD requirements are coming in 2013.
• Identify commonly misinterpreted UAD data fields and nuances by reviewing extensive and varied “real-world” illustrations.
• Recognize how UAD data is being collected, monitored, and analyzed on individual and aggregate levels by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
• Know how such UAD monitoring may influence future appraisal reporting.
• Search Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac web sites from an appraiser’s perspective to stay abreast of appraisal- and UAD-related changes.
• Understand what a lender’s obligations are under the new UAD representations and warranties..why lenders are putting reports under a magnifying glass.
• Recognize the lender’s obligations when using third-party vendors to manage and control the appraisal process under the UAD.
You may think you’re too busy to attend, but really, you can't afford to miss it!
• TOC-Overview (PDF) • Schedule (PDF)
To order books and other materials go toour store
Please contact the sponsoring chapter for information on fees applicable to chapter programs.
AI CE Credit for Designated Members and Practicing Affiliates
• Attend Only = 75 points
Click Here for State Approvals
Pop up content here.